Warehouse Staging and Marketing Coordinator - TP121181
#TP121181 Warehouse Staging and Marketing CoordinatorFiling Deadline: Mon 2/13/2023
UC San Diego values equity, diversity, and inclusion. If you are interested in being part of our team, possess the needed licensure and certifications, and feel that you have most of the qualifications and/or transferable skills for a job opening, we strongly encourage you to apply.
For the safety and well-being of the entire university community, the University of California requires, with few exceptions, that all students, faculty and staff be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and influenza before they will be allowed on campus or in a facility or office. For more information visit: Flu Vaccine Mandate / COVID Vaccine Policy
Position available through UCSD Temporary Employment Services (TES). Employment through TES is an excellent way to gain valuable UCSD experience and get your foot in the door for career positions. TES employment includes medical coverage, paid vacation & sick time, paid holidays, as well as training and development opportunities!
- Stage incoming material in proper location of warehouse.
- Maintains logs and records of incoming materials, assigning lot numbers and minimum sales price.
- Maintains the inventory records of what is in the warehouse and available for sale
- Processes cash receipts, credit card and telecheck transactions
- Ensures there is adequate stock for the operation of the warehouse
- Research indexes to ensure proper credit/debit of accounts on the sale and disposition of items.
- Strategic projects related to surplus sales (Recurring "garage sales") ect.
- Experience with computer applications (i.e., Microsoft Windows and Word, Microsoft Outlook, Calendar, and Excel).
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines in a timely manner, deal with changing priorities and work well under pressure.
- Ability to lift 70lbs
- Ability / experience using material handling equipment
Assignment Duration: 12 months
*Background checks required.
Pay Transparency Act Full Salary Range: $40,987 - $54,058 Annually
The University of California, San Diego is required to provide a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to experience, skills, knowledge, abilities, education, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. It is not typical for an individual to be offered a salary at or near the top of the range for a position. Salary offers are determined based on final candidate qualifications and experience. The full salary range for this position is defined as the Full Pay Range. The budgeted salary or hourly range that the University reasonably expects to pay for this position defined as the Expected Pay Scale. Placement within the Expected Pay Scale is determined by internal equity, relevant qualifications, and collective bargaining agreements (when applicable).
Job offer is contingent on successful engagement in the UC COVID-19 Vaccination program (fully vaccinated with documented proof or approved exception/deferral).
To foster the best possible working and learning environment, UC San Diego strives to cultivate a rich and diverse environment, inclusive and supportive of all students, faculty, staff and visitors. For more information, please visit UC San Diego Principles of Community.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy see: http://www-hr.ucsd.edu/saa/nondiscr.html
UC San Diego is a smoke and tobacco free environment. Please visit smokefree.ucsd.edu for more information.